Nothing to Show

Well, I've been busily knitting away but have nothing to show because I have to wait until the patterns are released - very frustrating.  My biggest project has been a cable jumper for Marie Wallin's next book.  Knitted in Rowan Felted Tweed DK with a lot of cables and twist stitches as well as a flare to the main body, it took me 8 days of solid knitting to complete.  I'll be sure to post photos as soon as I am allowed.
My other projects included a aran weight, cable and texture pattern slipover for a King Cole pattern and a garter stitch and lace cardigan for designer Jo Allport, knitted in West Yorkshire Spinners Aire Valley Aran Fusions.  One of the things I really love about this work is getting to use some lovely yarns such as this one.
My current project is a 4ply cable and lace cardigan for designer Sarah Hatton that will be featured in The Knitter magazine.  This one is knitted in Rowan wool cotton and is a pleasant yarn to knit with.

Comments