Crafty Days

First of all, I finished Jessica's Hello Kitty sweater yesterday.  Here is a photo of the sweater:




And here is Jessica wearing it literally seconds after I finished it:




I think she is pleased with it :-)


I kept up with my square challenge for the Paw Print blanket and now have 5 squares knitted for that:




I have also completed the 3 rows for this week on my CAL woolbuster blanket:




I am really pleased with the way this is progressing even if I still had to undo a round at least twice due to a silly mistake.  To be fair, I also worked out the second time that I only needed to undo about half the round.  The whole thing is a learning experience with is mostly enjoyable, but occasionally frustrating.


I have just found mystery CAL on Facebook/Blogger (http://creations-by-valorie.blogspot.com/2012/03/creations-by-valories-mystery-crochet.html) and am toying with the idea of giving it a try but wondering if that will be one project too many.  Watch this space for my decision :-)


Meanwhile, I have been working on the fourth block of my KAL Moderne Log Cabin blanket and done 26 garter stitch ridges out of 66.  I'm liking the way that is turning out, too.  No photo until the block is finished which hopefully will be sometime tomorrow.

Comments