Hello Kitty

My main project these past few days has been Olivia's Hello Kitty sweater.  I started it at 3pm on Monday afternoon; went out to work 15 minutes later; and when I came back in an hour later Olivia (age 3) asked me if I had finished it yet!!!  She did desperately want it finished and especially to wear to her friend's house yesterday afternoon so I clicked away and got it finished on Thursday evening for her.  Here she is wearing it over her nightdress on Friday morning.
I especially like this photo because Ben is standing next to her with his sweater on - and I honestly did not set it up.  Anyone who has worked with children and animals will have no trouble at all believing that statement :-)


Yesterday I managed to fit in 3 rows of crochet on my CAL Woolbuster blanket:


AND knitted the second block of my KAL log cabin blanket:
It is looking a bit dark at the moment but I have charted it out and am happy that the other two colours (oyster and litmus) will lift it.


Finally, I knitted the swatch for the commission I am now working on:
I just love the yarn.  Officially there is a March deadline for the finished cardigan but that has been extended since I only got the yarn sent to me yesterday.  I am, however, going to try and get it done as quickly as possible.   I am out all day today on a training course for my new job at the Eastern Activity Scheme but have high hopes for the rest of the weekend ;-)

Comments