A bit of crochet for a change

I am busy knitting a tunic with a fair isle yoke for myself and am not posting photos yet since they would not be very interesting.  The body and the sleeves are worked in stocking stitch and I am about halfway up the second sleeve.  I am hoping to start on the patterned yoke later today.  It will also have two patterned patch pockets which will add interest to the finished article.


Meanwhile I have decided to take part in a Crochet ALong (CAL) on Ravelry and completed the first week's working this morning - yes, in the early hours.  I might as well make good use of my insomnia.  Here are the results:
Called the Wool Buster Blanket, it should make a decent dent in my stash - allowing room for new purchases, of course :-)  I am looking forward to seeing how it grows and progresses - and if I stick with it.  Meanwhile, back to the knitting... (or even some sleep?).

Comments